Most homeowners realise that a kitchen can make or break you when putting the house on the market. The kitchen is certainly one of the most used rooms in the home and is often referred to as “the heart of the home”. Another room that is most often a deal maker or breaker is the bathroom. An outdated bathroom can quickly turn away a buyer, which makes Sydney bathroom renovations a quick way of adding value and making a sale easier. Whether you’re ready to list your home or you just want to make it more functional, a few changes in the bathroom could be the key.
What Changes Make the Biggest Difference?
Whether you have a large budget or a modest one, there are key changes to make during Sydney bathroom renovations that will instantly add value to your home. The most important areas to address are:
- Bathroom Fixtures—The first areas to address during a renovation will be the bathroom fixtures. Things like faucets, light fixtures, and electrical outlets will instantly improve the appearance of your bathroom.
- Plumbing—Updating the plumbing can be a larger project, but an important part of Sydney bathroom renovations. Outdated plumbing can waste water, leading to high water bills, which can turn off potential buyers.
- Flooring & Walls—Updated flooring and wall colour can eliminate cracks and give your bathroom a clean, modern look, which will add value and appeal to buyers.
- Expansion—Many larger renovations include expanding the size of the bathroom. A tight, tiny bathroom could be improved by including expansions in your Sydney bathroom renovations.
- Ventilation—Proper ventilation can prevent moisture build-up and significant damage in your bathroom.
When in search of professionals for your Sydney bathroom renovations, you can count on the team at DBM. Contact them today for more information about bathroom renovations and the many other services they provide.